As a Biostatistician at Parexel you’ll work on a variety of projects, while collaborating with our global team of experts. You’ll be able to develop your statistical skills, gain exposure to multiple therapeutic areas, become involved in business development activities, and have the opportunity to grow and develop your career within a flexible working environment. You’ll also contribute to research design and analytical strategies, provide input into protocols, and develop and review statistical analysis plans. Explore opportunities within our core Clinical Development, Biotech, or Functional Service Provider (FSP) teams below.
- Full Time
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"Parexel is very team oriented, so you work with a lot of people and also get to work in different therapeutic areas. There are many opportunities to find what you enjoy and the management is very supportive."James - Associate Director, Biostatistics
"Parexel is a great place to grow your career, have fun, and make a difference. Our quality-focused team culture and supportive management ensure growth, learning opportunities and achievement for every employee."Eve - Associate Manager, Biostatistics
Opportunity to learn and grow through a performance and development goal-setting program.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and a flexible working enviroment.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Utilize Parexel’s industry leading clinical systems and solutions
Strong mentors with depths of experience working for global health authorities.
Be part of the Parexel’s biostatistical team! We are excited to offer biostatical positions of all ranges to experienced biostatisticians in Latin America. We are a dynamic and rapidly growing teamwhere you will have an opportunity to foster your career, enjoy amazing teamwork and help bring new treatment options to patients worldwide.
• Act as a biostatistical lead for a project.
• Perform review of statistical deliverables.
• Produce or assist in production of the SAPs and TLF shells.
•Production and/or quality control of data specifications, derived datasets and statistical outputs.
•Check own work in an ongoing way to ensure first time quality.
Education and Experience:
•A university degree in biostatistics, statistics, mathematics, or another relevant discipline, or equivalent work experience.
•1+ years of experience as a biostatistician or statistical programmer in a CRO, pharma or academia in a field of clinical trials.
• Experience working with ADaM is desirable.
• Experience in production of SAPs and TLF shells is desirable.
• Experience leading studies as a biostatistical lead is desirable.
• Experience with oncology studies is desirable.
• Hands-on experience with SAS or R in clinical trials setting; ability to manipulate, analyze and present data.
• Understanding of statistical issues in clinical trials, knowledge of ICH guidelines.
• Understanding ofADaMstandards.
• Proficiency in written and spoken English.
• Excellent communication skills.
•Good project management and time management skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Professional attitude.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs