Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
GL AccountantJob ID 83904BR Argentina, Remote
When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
At Parexel, we all share the same goal - to improve the world's health. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, every clinical development solution we provide is underpinned by something special - a deep conviction in what we do.
Each of us, no matter what we do at Parexel, contributes to the development of a therapy that ultimately will benefit a patient. We take our work personally, we do it with empathy and we're committed to making a difference.
Monthly Closing Activities:
- Prepares and maintains monthly GL journal entries with sufficient documentation, providing a clear audit trail
- Responsible for the timely preparation, review and accuracy of full US GAAP & Local GAAP balance sheet and profit & loss accounts.
- Ensures all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and analyzed on a monthly basis
- Manage the closing checklist for specific legal entities
- Build a positive, results-oriented work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork, and communicating to the team in an open, balanced and objective manner
- Meet individual objectives and contribute to the achievement of the team's overall objectives
• Driven and committed – able to work independently and with others to meet deadlines while managing conflicting demands.
• Team player – demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team.
• Strong analytical skills – able to identify anomalies in data and solve them quickly and effectively.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to solve problems and think creatively – capacity to provide pragmatic solutions and have the drive to see these through to a successful conclusion.
• Open and communicative – able to interact effectively at all levels of the organization, both within and outside Finance.
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and learning new things
Knowledge and Experience:
• Demonstrates very good oral and written communication skills in local language and is fully proficient in English as well
• 1-2 years of relevant experience and in-depth knowledge and understanding of Record to Report procedures preferably in a Shared Service Center environment
• Background in working in accounting for a large company; international experience preferred
• Diverse computer competency with a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel. Experience with Oracle and Hyperion Application is a plus.
• US GAAP knowledge preferred
• Solid educational background in accounting or another business-related field
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs