Project Management Opportunities at Parexel
In a Project Leader job at Parexel, you’ll help deliver sponsor projects and programs on time and on budget. You’ll develop and implement detailed project plans that reflect core objectives, prevent risk, and deliver results in compliance with SOPs, ICH, GCP and other guidelines. Help support the development of advances and treatments that are changing lives. Explore Project Leader jobs at Parexel.
Project ManagerJob ID 53544BR Baltimore, Maryland
The Project Manager is accountable for the financial aspects of project(s) including input into revenue recognition, milestone payments, and monthly pass through invoices. Fully understands and ensures compliance with relevant SOPs, contract terms, system requirements and metrics. The Project Manager oversees Project Assistants to assure development of the project plan, team lists, and maintenance of central files /regulatory files
QualificationsKnowledge and Experience:
• Approximately 2 years Project Management experience with Parexel or 3 to 5 years related work experience in project management or related fields
• Experience as Functional Team Leader in clinical/data management/logistics functions or proven experience in coordinating clinical trials
• Presentation, speaking skills (business development experience desirable)
• Budget/Contract experience desirable
• Knowledge of guidelines, ICH-GCP and other applicable local and international pharmaceutical industry regulations
• Solid computer and internet skills including knowledge of MS-Office products such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project
• Bachelor’s degree in a science related field
• Or 6 to 8 years related work experience as a clinical research project manager.
• Or BA degree with 1 to 2 years related work experience as a clinical research project manager.
• Advanced degree preferred.
• Additional Business degree or PMP or equivalent an advantage
• Scientific/Medical/Pharmacology background an advantage
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs