Administrative Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Administrative Services jobs at Parexel International, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International team. Professionals in Administrative Services careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Administrative Services at Parexel International may be waiting for you!
Administrative Assistant (Regulatory Affairs)Job ID 58358BR Bangkok, Thailand
- Provide administrative support, ensuring efficient operation of the office or function. Primary duties include office management, assisting with reports, project deliverables, phone coverage, maintenance and upgrades of office equipment, electronic file management, copying, filing and general typing. May involve support to include calendar management, meeting scheduling and logistics, expense report preparation, development of presentation materials and other general administrative duties. • Assist by drafting and editing communications, correspondence and internal reports. • Assist in preparing meeting presentations (MS PowerPoint) and handouts. Tasks may include formatting presentations, copying presentations and preparing binders.
- Assist with travel arrangements, as required.
- Arrange meeting logistics, teleconferences, business unit and client meetings.
- Overall phone coverage, facilitating messages to office personnel.
- General copying, editing, typing and distributing documents and general correspondence.
- Requisition, monitor and maintain the inventory of office supplies.
- Electronic file management.
- Complete and process check request and expense reports, as required.
- Communicate and coordinate with management and administrative personnel in all offices to ensure the highest quality services.
Qualifications• Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and local languages
• Strong work ethic and ability to take ownership of assigned duties
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet needs of manager
• Ability to be flexible in respect to work assignments and new learning
• Proficiency with relevant software including Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
• Experience dealing with confidential information
• Sound experience working as an administrator in a business environment
• Basic education in Business or related field, or equivalent experience
• Adept in Technology, good time management and detailed-oriented
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs