Everything we do has the potential to impact patient lives, and our Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) take their work seriously, demonstrate empathy, and act with heart. They also perform with urgency, navigating our streamlined clinical operating model to drive effectiveness, reduce handoffs and increase employee, client and site satisfaction.
As a CRA at Parexel, you‘ll be joining a team with a wide variety of experiences and knowledge. We’re looking for people like you to take the initiative to do things better and smarter—people who want to grow personally and professionally. We recognize and uphold the importance of all people, the way we do things, our quest for innovation, and most importantly, our patients.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid
- Travel: Yes
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"The last 4.5 years I had a steep learning curve and I am still learning via on-the-job challenges and solid management feedback. Next to my personal growth, I also enjoy our open atmosphere and the great collegiality."Stefanie – Sr Clinical Research Associate
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Competitive salaries and bonus structure based on individual metrics.
- Build relationships with investigators and site staff.
- Conduct, drive and manage country specific feasibility and/or site prequalification
- and qualification activities, which may include:
- Preparation, negotiation, and facilitation of execution of Confidentiality Agreements (CDA), Clinical Site Agreements (CSAs) and any amendments.
- Conduct remote Qualification Visits (QVs).
- Generate visit/contact reports, using judgment to identify site issues and
- problem solving to direct resolution.
- Develop strategy to configure, distribute, and collect, and review and
- approve, high quality country specific and/or site specific documents or
- essential regulatory documents (SRP) and any updated or amended
- regulatory documentation.
- Customize, review, and negotiate as needed, country/site specific
- Informed Consent Forms (ICF), translations (within parameters of
- country/regulatory/client requirements), and customize and negotiate
- any amendments.
- Prepare and submit IRB/IEC and MoH/RA (if applicable) application(s),
- resolving conflicts, determining appropriate follow up until receipt of final
- Submit all pertinent documentation to the trial master file as per project
- plans/sponsor/company policy.
- Forecast, develop, manage, and revise plans and strategies for:
- IRB/IEC and MoH / RA submission/approval,
- Site activation,
- Patient recruitment & retention.
- Update and maintain appropriate Clinical Trial Management systems
- (CTMS) in a timely manner.
- Promptly identify, use judgment and knowledge to address and resolve
- or escalate, any site question and/or issue, including but not limited to:
- potential issues or risks with site activation timelines, issues with patient
- recruitment strategy, deficiencies in training, data quality or integrity,
- study non-compliance, etc.
- Facilitate and support allocated sites with access to relevant study
- systems and ensure they are compliant with all project specific training
- requirements prior to study start.
- Actively participate in Investigator and other external or internal
- Work in a self-driven capacity, with limited need for oversight.
- Proactively keep manager informed about work progress and any
QualificationsKnowledge and Experience
- Prior CRO experience preferred in Study Start-Up
- Substantial Site Management experience or equivalent experience in clinical research, with understanding of clinical trials methodology and terminology
- Strong computer skills including but not limited to the knowledge of a Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS), Electronic Document Management System (EDMS), and MS-Office products such as Excel and Word.
• Educated to degree level (biological science, pharmacy, or other health-related discipline)
- Client focused approach to work.
- Flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, and achieve project timelines; utilizing strong analytical skills to make decision autonomously due to the unpredictable nature of the issues that arise.
- Sense of urgency in completing assigned tasks and ability to assist others to meet study/country deliverables.
- Proven ability to work across cultures.
- Ability to successfully work in a (‘virtual’) team environment.
- Proficiency in English and great communication skills
- Able to accommodate travel time requirements, according to tasks allocation/phase of the study assigned.
- Holds a driver’s license where required.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs