Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Clinical Data Analyst IIJob ID 65689BR Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
All tasks should be performed in accordance to corporate quality standards, SOPs/Work Instructions/Guidelines, ICH-GCP and/or other international regulatory requirements.
CDA II may act as a mentor for ACDA or other CDA peers and also as a process lead on a specific data validation activity.
Qualifications· Strong problem-solving skills and logical reasoning
· Commitment to first time quality, including a methodical, analytical and accurate approach to work activities (attention to detail)
· Time management and prioritization skills in order to meet objectives and timelines
· Evidence of ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
· Ability to coordinate & prioritize tasks for the team when in the Primary CDA role.
· Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
· Learning ability and knowledge sharing approach; swift understanding of technologies and new processes
· A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning; ability to adjust rapidly to changing technical environments
· Evidence of accountability relative to Key Accountabilities in Job Description
· Written and oral fluency in English
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs