Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Facilities CoordinatorJob ID 81847BR Berlin, Land Berlin, Germany
- To supervise and ensure the effective and professional conduct of the main reception staff, housekeeping, mailroom, and switchboard services.
- Back up Receptionist and role of JD
- To coordinate the booking of all meeting rooms and shared facilities.
- To coordinate the catering for internal or external meetings of staff and visitors as required by the various departments.
- To effectively procure and manage the use of office supplies and stationery.
- Administration and insurance of Company Pool Vehicles, parking Space Assignment / Parking Arrangements where needed in a location.
- Oversee general facilities technical, equipment, furniture repair and preventative maintenance
- Assist with space planning and/or move management
- Manage third party vendors if applicable
- Full management of mailroom activities
- Computer literate (MS Office incl. Outlook),
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Client focused approach to work
- Ability to represent PAREXEL to clients in a positive and professional manner
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
- Ability to work in cross-functional areas
- Experience in the use of hand tools for minor repairs
- Fluent in local language and English, both verbal and writing
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs