Human Resources Opportunities at Parexel
Senior Compensation AnalystJob ID 52790BR Billerica, Massachusetts
- Provide ongoing support and education to the business line and HR colleagues about job evaluation, market pricing and the PAREXEL pay for performance concept
- Responsible for job matching and market pricing for jobs within assigned business unit(s) and assigned job families; applying job evaluation techniques to establish equitable compensation rates based on internal and external information; and assisting and/or supporting the implementation of global and/or local compensation programs
- Provide consulting, analysis, evaluation and implementation of new or existing incentive plans
- Conduct necessary adhoc market analysis; provide HR and business line with necessary feedback and guidance
- Provide coordination and guidance on the annual focal review process
- Participate in compensation projects and initiatives as necessary
- Prepare reports and analysis to support projects, communication and training
- Provide support and guidance for data integrity, compensation decision processes, communication of decisions to HR and employees
- Maintain a positive, results orientated work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, balanced and objective manner
QualificationsStrong Excel and Access Skills:
- Must be analytical and have the ability to communicate data results to provide sound recommendations given current internal and external circumstances.
- Use presentation skills to explain analysis
- Global knowledge or experience a plus.
Knowledge and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should have a strong analytical background in Compensation/Finance with proven consultative experience in the field or in a related area
- Solution based problem solving using mathematical skills
- Experience in a global, matrix environment
- Experience providing support and guidance to a geographically distributed workforce and/or HR Business Community
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech or medical devices industry is a plus
- BA/BS in Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or other analytic oriented degree.
- MBA a plus.
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs