Software Developer Opportunities at PAREXEL
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At PAREXEL, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, PAREXEL invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Senior Software Developer (DICOM)Job ID 50157BR Billerica, Massachusetts
• Work closely with team members and product owners to build and deliver quality applications that meet business requirements within project scope and timeframes
• Participate in and follow agile processes; collaborate with business analysts, architects, and QA.
• Perform the analysis, design, coding and unit testing of complex enhancements to the Medical Imaging product suite, providing technical solutions.
• Investigate issues reported both internally or through support and identify solutions
• Participate in architectural / design discussions with other senior product developers
• Experience in C++, MFC/ATL, Visual Studio 2012 or above, .NET 4.5 technologies.
• Experience with Java web applications, Spring framework, Hibernate
• Experience in medical imaging standards (DICOM) and modalities (X-ray, MRI, CT, PET)
• Solid object-oriented design skills and competent application of design patterns, experience designing multi-threaded applications.
• Thorough understanding of tiered architectures; demonstrated experience in developing and evolving software architecture.
• Understanding and experience of agile software development concepts and processes
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum Work Experience: 5+ years of working in a professional software development environment
• Knowledge of general imaging technologies and algorithms (e.g. segmentation, co-registration, etc.)
• Knowledge of clinical data management process for FDA regulated companies.
• Knowledge of FDA regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and GxP.
EEO DisclaimerPAREXEL is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs