Information Technology Opportunities at PAREXEL
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At PAREXEL, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, PAREXEL invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Service Now Systems AdministratorJob ID 49975BR Billerica, Massachusetts
- Responsible for maintaining the configuration and administration of the ServiceNow platform for Technology Run Services (TRS).
- General support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications. Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications
- Configure Applications using Service-Now tool used in ITIL Management. Strong understanding of ITIL V3. Work with Import Sets and Transform Maps, Integrations with 3rd party apps.
- Work closely with other stakeholders and 3rd party vendors on the configuration and deployment of the ServiceNow platform.
- Work within team strategy for ongoing administration, improving performance and configuration for the ServiceNow platform ensuring documentation requirements are maintained while utilizing ServiceNow best practices
- Contribute as technical lead on ServiceNow projects. Work on Level 2 and Level 3 tickets assigned for ServiceNow functionality requests or technical issues.
- Monitor system stability and performance metrics to prevent service degradation or interruption.
- Conduct risk assessment when and where needed and identify potential gaps
- 3-5 years direct hands-on technical experience with ServiceNow administration, configuration management and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform.
- Hands-on experience working with Tables, import data, add Configuration Items (Cis) to the CMDB, reporting tools, technical components such as LDAP, SSO, SSL, and remote administration via SSH, SNMP, WMI and PowerShell.
- Hands-on experience configuring Navigation, UI, Search and Branding options, Manage Lists and Forms, and Connect collaboration tools.
- Hands-on experience working with key ServiceNow Platforms modules: Knowledge Base, Service Catalog, Service Portal, Workflows, creating reports and setting SLA’s.
- Ability to design and architect automation workflows using ServiceNow Orchestration
- Demonstrated ability to perform code analysis and troubleshoot difficult technical issues, ability to identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Strong knowledge of server & network infrastructure and the related configuration items used by ServiceNow platform.
- Has excellent people skills and can work with other technical engineers directly. Able to collaborate to work with external technical groups including 3rd party vendor to coordinate work in a professional environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills needed with technical and non-technical audiences including other engineers, management and or with 3rd party vendors are essential.
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical staff to collect and gather intelligence used for building functional requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or has related field and or has equivalent work experience.
- ITIL V3 certification or 5+ years’ experience is required
- ServiceNow Administration Certification is desired
Minimum Work Experience
- 6-8 years relevant technical experience
EEO DisclaimerPAREXEL is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs