Statistical Programming Opportunities at Parexel
As a member of Parexel’s Statistical Programming group, you will be heavily involved in leading trials to successful completion, working in close collaboration with sponsor teams, and Parexel teams in differing locations. Depending on your career goals, you will be provided the opportunity to be exposed to a variety of different sponsors, products and therapeutic areas, or choose to focus your career on working with a specific sponsor and gaining in depth knowledge of a specific therapeutic area and compound.
Expert R Programmer (Bloemfontein or Centurion, South Africa)Job ID 59012BR Bloemfontein, Orange Free State, South Africa
● Develop and help designing R based frameworks to compute advanced graphs, tables and listings
● Extend and R Shiny based modular framework for interactive and reproducible exploration of clinical trials data.
● Work closely with the subject matter experts to meet stakeholder needs.
● Help defining development & automation workflow
QualificationsKEY EXPERTISE, QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
● Good knowledge of R eco system, advanced knowledge of Shiny, strong debugging skills
● 3+ years of professional software development
● BS/BA or MS in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics
● Background in statistical analysis of data such as survival analysis, generalized linear models, ANCOVA.
● Experience presenting your work, both verbally and in writing, to diverse audiences including customers, technical colleagues, and management.
● Work on open source projects
● Experience in Agile teams Degree in Biostatistics/Statistics or relevant quantitative sciences degree and a Masters or PhD in a statistical subject.
- a thorough understanding of statistical issues in both clinical trials (and other randomized experiments) and observational studies (e.g. comparative cohort studies, case-control, retrospective/prospective cohort).
- experience in statistical analysis in a clinically related subject, either within clinical trials or in Epidemiology, either academically or professionally – and/or Outcomes research.
- Experience with oncology and/or diabetes trials would be an advantage.
- able to work independently and in a team
- confident, self-reliant, and a quick learner.
- have advanced SAS programming skills.
- Good oral and written English communication skills are mandatory.
- Ability to travel as required
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs