Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Senior Clinical Database Programmer (Bloemfontein or Decentralized SA)Job ID 68691BR Bloemfontein, Orange Free State, South Africa
General areas of responsibility also includes: eCRF design, edit check programming and integration of third-party systems with the EDC databases. All tasks should be performed in accordance to corporate quality standards, SOPs/Work Instructions/Guidelines, ICH-GCP and/or other international regulatory requirements.
Qualifications- Proficiency in at least one programming environment (e.g. SAS, CDMS, EDC, SQL, VB, Java).
- Knowledge of the programming and reporting process within GDO.
- Knowledge of SOP's/Guidelines/Work Instructions/System Life Cycle methodologies, ICH-GCP and any other applicable local and international regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and proven practical application.
- Demonstrated application of CRS concepts to achieve best practice and promote continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment.
- Strong leadership ability.
- Ability to work together with a team (including international teams as required) as well as independently.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills, ability to manage competing priorities, and be flexible to change.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good presentation skills
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs