Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Statistical Programmer II (FSO) South AfricaJob ID 80457BR Bloemfontein, Orange Free State, South Africa
• Check own work in an ongoing way to ensure first-time quality.
• Use efficient programming techniques to produce derived datasets (e.g. SDTM, ADaM), tables, figures, and data listings of any complexity and QC low-medium complexity derived datasets, tables, figures, and data listings.
• Assist in the production/QC of derived dataset specifications and other process supporting documents and submission documentation.
• Ensure compliance with SOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other applicable local and international regulations, and participate in internal/external audits and regulatory inspections as required.
• Proactively participate in process/quality improvement initiatives.
• Understand regulatory requirements concerning industry technical standards (e.g. CDISC, 21 CFR Part 11, and electronic submissions).
Qualifications• Excellent analytical skills.
• Proficiency in SAS.
• Knowledge and understanding of the programming and reporting process.
• Knowledge of SOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other applicable local and international regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11.
• Ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment.
• Ability to manage competing priorities and flexibility to change.
• Attention to detail. • Ability to successfully work as part of a global team.
• Work effectively in a quality-focused environment.
• Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives.
• Show commitment to and perform consistently high quality work.
• Business/operational skills that include customer focus, commitment to quality management, and problem solving.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs