Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Statistical Programmer II (SAS Programmer) (South Africa)Job ID 68392BR Bloemfontein, Orange Free State, South Africa
• Assist in the coordination of project start-up activities, creation of global programs, tracking spreadsheets, and other required documentation.
• Deliver best value and high quality service.
• Check own work in an ongoing way to ensure first-time quality.
• Use efficient programming techniques to produce derived datasets (e.g. SDTM, ADaM), tables, figures, and data listings of any complexity and QC low-medium complexity derived datasets, tables, figures, and data listings.
• Assist in the production/QC of derived dataset specifications and other process supporting documents and submission documentation.
• Maintain and expand local and international regulatory knowledge within the clinical industry.
• Develop knowledge of SAS and processes/procedures within other Parexel functional areas.
• Provide relevant training and mentorship to staff and project teams as appropriate.
• Maintain all supporting documentation for studies in accordance with SOPs/Guidelines to ensure traceability and regulatory compliance.
• Ensure compliance with SOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other applicable local and international regulations, and participate in internal/external audits and regulatory inspections as required.
• Proactively participate in process/quality improvement initiatives.
• Understand regulatory requirements concerning industry technical standards (e.g. CDISC, 21 CFR Part 11, and electronic submissions).
QualificationsSkills, Experience and Education Required:-
• Proficiency in SAS.
• Knowledge and understanding of the programming and reporting process.
• Knowledge of SOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other applicable local and international regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11.
• Competent in written and oral English.
• Good communication skills.
• Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs