Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Senior Financial Analyst II, FSP FP&AJob ID 81822BR Boston, Massachusetts
|Parexel has a great opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst II to join our global FSP team. This unique role within the Clinical Research Services finance team (CRS) will support the growing FSP Business Unit. This role will support both FSP BU level reporting and analysis along with the opportunity to liaise with operational leadership in support of key accounts and individual projects.|
The Sr Financial Analyst II will support Month-end close reporting and the forecasting and budgeting process. In addition, the Sr Financial Analyst II will be a key strategic member of the finance team providing complex analysis and reporting of Revenue, COS expense, FTE’s, NBA (Sales) and Backlog. This role requires a high degree of professionalism and the ability to develop/maintain financial models to accomplish both operational and financial objectives of the FSP BU. Experience in Business Unit Finance and/or FP&A. This role requires the ability to review complex financial data in order to provide comprehensive and in-depth analysis.
Reports To FSP BU CFO
Works Closely with FSP BU CFO, Clinical Development SBU CFO, Service line heads and SBU Financial Analysts, Line Managers and Functional Leaders, Project Leaders, Corporate FP&A and Corporate Accounting.
• On a monthly basis work closely with Project Finance team across all FSP service lines and accounts on monthly actuals and consolidated reporting of FSP activity across Parexel.
• Act as a central point for FSP resource and revenue forecasting to ensure all projects, Project Finance Business Partners and Service Lines are tracked and forecasted consistently. This role will be critical in the bringing together FSP insight across many SBU’s and service lines that offer FSP.
• Maintenance of FSP 12-month NBA and Backlog policy. This will require the development of systems knowledge of salesforce as well as all Parexel Backlog reporting, for both integrated and acquisition FSP activity (ExecuPharm).
• Support of FSP Operations and FSP Finance on FTE tracking by account and project to ensure alignment of Revenue and COS Labor Expense, including tracking of new hire requisitions
• Assist with the forecast process covering analysis of account/project submissions and loading of BU level forecast items into forecasting systems (hyperion).
• Support FSP leadership team (FSP LT) and FSP Finance in the development of key internal reporting such as FSP financial and operational metrics packages and internal review meetings with the executive leadership team (ELT) such as QBR’s and QFR’s.
• Take part in strategic initiatives and special projects as required by Finance leadership team and FSP leadership team.
QualificationsQualified candidates will possess:
• Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting
• CPA or MBA preferred
• 3-5 years of professional experience
• Professional experience FP&A (or in finance roles with strong analytical and partnering track record)
• Project Financial Management, Project Controllership
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs