As part of Parexel Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of Parexel Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
- Full Time
- Travel: Yes
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"When submitting major market applications, it’s key to ensure that the technical integrity of all data meets regulated requirement standards. Parexel makes this possible with a diverse team of seasoned professionals who care about getting important medicines to patients. This is Regulatory Operations at its best."Chris – Associate Director, Regulatory & Access
"In this role, I have had the unique opportunity to work with regulatory experts who are not only some of the most distinguished in their field, but are also some of the most compassionate people I know. I’ve been able to grow so much professionally by standing on the shoulders of giants!"Riley – Regulatory Affairs Consultant
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Strong management with depth of experience working for global health authorities.
Parexel's Pricing & Market Access team continues to deliver to our clients, and the US team is E-X-P-A-N-D-I-N-G!
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Consultant, Pricing and Market Access to join our growing team in the US! The overall aim of the group is to develop a skilled team of individuals able to combine strategic thinking with clear, accurate, and concise communication. The group is focused on developing payer and market access-focused communications as well as providing insights and strategic support to help inform the Market Access & pricing strategy of a product.
For this particular role, we are looking for experience in developing a wide range of materials that support Pricing & Market Access (e.g. Global Value Dossiers, Health Technology Appraisals/early scientific advice, payer-focused Value Stories, Competitor Landscape Assessments, primary research/advisory board, as well as other Market Access and Pricing Strategy materials) as well as the ability to guide and mentor a team to develop such materials. The ideal candidate will also have the ability to draw on his/her prior experiences to advise clients on their needs as well act as the main Parexel client contact during the project.
Specific objectives of the role will include:
- Utilization of experience and insight in the development of convincing project scopes, plans, and project deliverables, gaining the agreement of both internal and external teams
- Development of in-depth knowledge of various disease areas and demonstration of the ability to apply this knowledge to strategically position a product
- Assisting clients with the development of product value messaging and communication strategy, providing consultancy and advice to enable understanding of the disease/clinical landscape/market
- Managing client relationships effectively, controlling scope and expectations within won projects and identifying opportunities for future projects
- Effectively managing more junior individuals within a project team to ensure the timely delivery of high quality work
- Motivating, supporting, and managing project teams while openly communicating to senior levels to create a positive working environment for all staff at all levels
- Leading by example on aspects of client presentation and project delivery, ensuring all quality assurance procedures have been followed and every project deliverable is timely and of the highest quality
- Working efficiently and with skill in time management/task prioritization to enable profitable completion of projects
- Responsible for the financial governance of a project, including regular monitoring and tracking of project finances (revenue recognition and forecasting) to ensure projects are completed profitably and according to budget
QualificationsIdeal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in a life science discipline, higher degree is desirable.
- 3+ years Pricing & Market Access experience within healthcare or pharmaceutical organization and/or healthcare consultancy.
- 1+ years project management experience in pricing & market access and/or HTA and Literature review projects with the ability to control projects from proposal through to delivery with successful client outcomes.
- Experience in managing large written communication-based projects such as GVD’s including a high degree of understanding of the factors that impact on successful completion of such large written market access communication projects.
- Experience designing and implementing value-based contracts, payer decision making tools, contract results monitoring
- In-depth understanding of the pharmaceutical market.
- A strong track-record of timely and high-quality project delivery, with demonstrable experience in producing client-ready deliverables that clearly show an understanding of client requirements.
- Fluent verbal and written English, with a high degree of written accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good time management skills, including the ability to manage own time and others time to work to deadlines and the ability to manage multiple work-streams and lines of communication simultaneously.
- Proven client-facing skills and exceptional communication skills (including presentation skills).
- Computing skills, including a working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in particular).
- Deep working knowledge of US health care system, reimbursement environment and evidence requirements
- Experience developing market insights and recommendations by leveraging in-depth knowledge of US market access landscape, healthcare reform, claims data and managed care data
- Experience identifying opportunities and executing strategies for obtaining separate, Medicare/Medicaid and private reimbursement in various settings of care
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs