Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
HR Assistant, HR Global Service Team [Limited Period]Job ID 70310BR Bucharest, București, Romania
HR Service Delivery Support
- Respond to a wide variety employees’ and managers’ HR-related enquiries via email, ticketing and telephone requests for HR services support. Range of topics includes most kinds of HR related questions
- Provide high level administrative and systems related system support
- Participate in international projects and cross-functional initiatives
- With minimal oversight, lead complex or large-scale HR Service Team tasks or projects, some of which may include global or cross-organization members and impacts
- Responsible for maintaining accurate files and records in compliance with company and local/country requirements.
- Generate difficult reports. Track and report out on various requirements
- Maintains and facilitates a high level of communication within the team, across HR as needed, and with clients in general.
- May create and manage broadcast communications related to available services and systems
- Other duties as may be required
- Fluent in English as the company’s primary business language (verbal and written), any other additional European language is a plus
- Ability to work effectively across departments and cultures
- Working knowledge of the role HR plays in the overall HR processes
- Very good written and oral communication and organizational skills
- Comfortable working with HR systems and applications
- Demonstrated ability to learn and navigate complex HR supported systems and processes.
- Appropriate HR work experience in an international environment
- Professional training or Bachelor’s Degree in an area of Human Resources or other equivalent discipline
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs