Human Resources Opportunities at Parexel
HR Specialist, Global Service Team (Spanish)Job ID 53200BR Bucharest, București, Romania
- Respond to a wide variety employees’ and managers’ HR-related enquiries via email, ticketing and telephone requests for HR services support. Range of topics includes most kinds of HR related questions.
- Provide high level administrative and systems related system support.
- Participate in international projects and cross-functional initiatives.
- With minimal oversight, lead complex or large-scale HR Service Team tasks or projects, some of which may include global or cross-organization members and impacts.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate files and records in compliance with company and local/country requirements.
- Generate reports. Track and report out on various requirements.
- Maintains and facilitates a high level of communication within the team, across HR as needed, and with clients in general.
- May create and manage broadcast communications related to available services and systems.
- Other duties as may be required.
- Fluent in Spanish to support LATAM (at least B2 level needed) and fluency in English as the company’s primary business language (verbal and written), any other additional language is a plus.
- Ability to work effectively across departments and cultures.
- Working knowledge of the role HR Services plays in the overall HR processes.
- Very good written and oral communication and organizational skills.
- Comfortable working with HR systems and applications.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and navigate complex HR supported systems and processes.
- Appropriate HR work experience in an international environment.
- Professional training or Bachelor’s Degree in an area of Human Resources or other equivalent discipline.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs