Human Resources Opportunities at Parexel
Human Resources Administrative Specialist, Global Service TeamJob ID 54314BR Bucharest, București, Romania
PAREXEL is currently hiring a Human Resources Administrative Specialist for our Global HR Services Centre Team in Bucharest, covering the EMEA region.
The HR Administrator acts as a first point of contact and support for managers and employees who require HR assistance with using or accessing HR programs and processes. The associate is responsible for providing a timely and accurate response or properly redirecting the inquiry, to help the employee resolve or address their need. May serve as an SME or SPOC for a HR program, service or system.
HR Service Delivery Support
• Respond to a wide variety employees’ and managers’ HR-related enquiries via email, ticketing and telephone requests for HR services support. Range of topics includes most kinds of HR related questions
• Provide high level administrative and systems related system support
• Participate in international projects and cross-functional initiatives
• With minimal oversight, lead complex or large-scale HR Service Team tasks or projects, some of which may include global or cross-organization members and impacts
Data Privacy, Data Management, Record Keeping
• Responsible for maintaining accurate files and records in compliance with company and local/country requirements.
• Generate difficult reports. Track and report out on various requirements
• Maintains and facilitates a high level of communication within the team, across HR as needed, and with clients in general.
• May create and manage broadcast communications related to available services and systems
• Other duties as may be required.
• Ability to work effectively across departments and cultures
• Working knowledge of the role HR plays in the overall HR processes
• Very good written and oral communication and organizational skills
• Comfortable working with HR systems and applications
• Demonstrated ability to learn and navigate complex HR supported systems and processes
• Previous experience of working within international environment.
• Fluency in the local language and a good command of English will be a plus.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs