Human Resources Opportunities at Parexel
Human Resources Associate, Global Service TeamJob ID 59472BR Bucharest, București, Romania
Parexel is currently hiring a Human Resources Administrative Specialist for our Global HR Services Centre Team in Bucharest, covering the EMEA region.
The HR Administrator acts as a first point of contact and support for managers and employees who require HR assistance with using or accessing HR programs and processes. The associate is responsible for providing a timely and accurate response or properly redirecting the inquiry, to help the employee resolve or address their need. May serve as an SME or SPOC for a HR program, service or system.
Please note this is a temporary 2 years' contract.
HR Service Delivery Support
• Respond to a wide variety employees’ and managers’ HR-related enquiries via email, ticketing and telephone requests for HR services support. Range of topics includes most kinds of HR related questions
• Provide high level administrative and systems related system support
• Participate in international projects and cross-functional initiatives
• With minimal oversight, lead complex or large-scale HR Service Team tasks or projects, some of which may include global or cross-organization members and impacts
Data Privacy, Data Management, Record Keeping
• Responsible for maintaining accurate files and records in compliance with company and local/country requirements.
• Generate difficult reports. Track and report out on various requirements
• Maintains and facilitates a high level of communication within the team, across HR as needed, and with clients in general.
• May create and manage broadcast communications related to available services and systems
• Respond to employee benefit queries as 1st level support via mailbox and service desk tickets and support with information for new hire process
• Process, track and maintain all benefit invoices in an accurate and timely fashion
• Process employee benefit enrolments/elections and terminations where automated process doesn’t exist locally and provide reports to vendors and payroll. Support the monthly administration requirements for the online benefit admin tool to allow the opening and close of the monthly new hire benefit process.
• Maintain/update benefits documents on Company Intranet across region/globe, this includes but is not limited to; open enrolment information, offer pack, new Hire orientation documentation.
• Provide administrative and systems related system support
• Participate in projects and cross-functional initiatives
• Other duties as may be required.
• Ability to work effectively across departments and cultures
• Working knowledge of the role HR plays in the overall HR processes
• Very good written and oral communication and organizational skills
• Comfortable working with HR systems and applications
• Demonstrated ability to learn and navigate complex HR supported systems and processes
• Previous experience of working within international environment.
• Fluency in the local language and a good command of English will be a plus.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs