Project Management Opportunities at Parexel
In a Project Leader job at Parexel, you’ll help deliver sponsor projects and programs on time and on budget. You’ll develop and implement detailed project plans that reflect core objectives, prevent risk, and deliver results in compliance with SOPs, ICH, GCP and other guidelines. Help support the development of advances and treatments that are changing lives. Explore Project Leader jobs at Parexel.
Resource PlannerJob ID 62991BR Bucharest, București, Romania
Engage with senior levels of the business to influence resource related decisions and challenge assumptions.
Participate in change management
QualificationsSound interpersonal, verbal and written English communication skills
- Client focused approach to work, ability to interact professionally within a client organization
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment
- Ability to successfully work in a (‘virtual`) team environment
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of planning processes
- Shows commitment to and performs consistently high quality work
- Ability to identify and address issues proactively in a timely manner
- Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Accountability for all assigned tasks
- Excellent computer and internet skills including knowledge of MS-Office products such as Excel and Word.
Fluent in written and oral English in addition to local language
Several years of experience in a similar setting
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs