Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Resource PlannerJob ID 68890BR Bucharest, București, Romania
The Resource Planner is responsible for identification and assignment of potential team members for proposals/bid defense meetings, for newly awarded projects and for changes of team members on awarded projects, running reports on resource management tool and forecasting of potential resource needs (within assigned business area or geography). Engage with senior levels of the business to influence resource related decisions and challenge assumptions.
- Lead responsibility for a large group of resources form a planning, allocation and forecasting perspective
- Use ‘Resource Optimization Framework’ to drive optimal resourcing decisions,
- Maintain macro-level understanding of awarded work, potential new business, resource demand for the next 3-6 months, resource supply and challenges within the scope of the role
- Checking Resource Mailbox daily for requests and if needed to follow up on details
- Evaluate specific resource needs for proposals/bid defense meetings and awarded studies (Amount of hours needed and by when, overall experience and experience in requested Therapeutic Area in order to be successful)
- Utilize the skills and experience database for therapeutic experience to identify team members with specific therapeutic experience for proposals and awarded projects
- Utilize the resource management tool by running reports to check for Free hours/capacity of potential team members
- Check with LM’s and Portfolio Directors if CV’s can be forwarded to clients
- Follow up on bid defense meeting outcomes and of proposal start dates
- Develop, prepare, and distribute resourcing projection reports (monthly at a minimum or more frequently as needed)
- Check for accuracy of entries in resource management tool and follow up with LM’s if needed
- Run reports on resource management tool to check for mismatch between resourcing hours in resource management tool and actual hours
- Sound interpersonal, verbal and written English communication skills
- Client focused approach to work, ability to interact professionally within a client organization
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment
- Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Accountability for all assigned tasks
- Excellent computer and internet skills including knowledge of MS-Office products such as Excel and Word.
• Bachelors Degree required –– ideally a degree in finance, business, IT, HR or equivalent preferred.
Minimum Work Experience
- Relevant work experience
- Young professionals; fresh graduates
- Years of experience, 0-3
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs