Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Statistical Programmer I - FSPJob ID 82516BR Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina
And today we are building an extraordinary team of Statistics Programmers who work with supervision to support various programming activities related to the analysis and reporting of clinical study data. This team will work from our spectacular building in Olivos - Buenos Aires
Statistical Programming for Assigned Projects
- Deliver the best value and high-quality service.
- Check own work in an ongoing way to ensure first-time quality.
- Use efficient programming techniques to produce low-medium complexity derived datasets (e.g. SDTM, ADaM), tables, figures, and data listings
- Maintain and expand local and international regulatory knowledge within the clinical industry. • Develop knowledge of SAS and processes/procedures within other PAREXEL functional areas.
- Maintain all supporting documentation for studies in accordance with SOPs/Guidelines to ensure traceability and regulatory compliance.
- Ensure compliance with SOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other applicable local and international regulations, and participate in internal/external audits and regulatory inspections as required.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the programming and reporting process.
- Knowledge of SOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other applicable local and international
regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11.
- Ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully work as part of a global team.
- Work effectively in a quality-focused environment.
- Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives.
- Show commitment to and perform consistently high quality work.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Competent in written and oral English.
- Good communication skills.
- BA/BS or higher degree in Stat, Math, CS, Life Science related or sufficient experience (can be last years in college)
We offer you an excellent work environment as well as several development opportunities that you will get on your journey through our company.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to interact with outstanding professionals of different levels and cultures located around the world.
Looking forward to receiving your application
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs