Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Supply & Logistics Lead (p)Job ID 78713BR Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina
|The Supplies & Logistic Leader (SLL) acts as functional leader and will provide global leadership, management, generaloversight and direction for Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics (CTS&L) projects. This requires in-depth businessunderstanding in order to make effective decisions independently and the knowledge and experience to confidentlyrecommend a course of action.|
The SLL leads the CTS&L teams by combining a depth of clinical & Lab logistics experience with insight into client
pressures and an ability to develop the right solution for the client to achieve operational excellence, delivery of
projects/programs on time, to budget, to the highest quality and in compliance with ICH GCP, GCLP, customs
regulations and GMP. The SLL has overall accountability for the development and execution of the Clinical Trial
Supply and Logistics strategy and financial performance of the project.
May act as Project Leader for CTS&L standalone projects or for projects involving a small number of services, where no other PAREXEL Project Leader is assigned.
QualificationsWhat we expect from you:
- Excellent understanding of logistics operations
- Extensive experience of pharmaceutical/Clinical research/consulting industry
- Profound experience in laboratory logistics and/or clinical supply chain management or related field
- within the biopharmaceutical industry
- Strong competencies in leading financial tasks such as budgeting, revenue recognition, change in scope
- analysis, cost negotiations, and financial metrics analysis
- Project management and/or significant team leadership experience
- Individuals should have a strong understanding of cross functional activities
- Profound multinational work experience
- Fluent in English
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs