Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Senior Data Management Lead - RemoteJob ID 72715BR USA - California - Home Based
As a Data Management Lead you will have the opportunity to:
- Use your leadership skills to drive decision-making
- Be a part of a team that empowers you to focus on client relationships
- Attend Bid-Defense Meetings virtually and/or in person where you can meet your clients face-to-face
- Develop strong relationships with a specific client
- Make an impact on patient data in a range of therapeutic areas
- Grow your expertise through access to ongoing training and development opportunities
- Experience work/life balance and flexibility through a home-based position
- At least 5 years of industry experience
- Proven record of leading project and program teams in a technical/programming or data processing environment
- Robust knowledge of ICH-GCP Guidelines, local regulatory requirements
- Ability to work effectively with and motivate virtual teams
- Strong ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and a customer service focus
At Parexel, we keep the patient at the heart of everything we do. If you want to join a passionate, can-do culture focused on bringing success to clients while delivering better healthcare for patients, consider a Data Management Lead role with Parexel today.
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs