Everything we do has the potential to impact patient lives, and our Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) take their work seriously, demonstrate empathy, and act with heart. They also perform with urgency, navigating our streamlined clinical operating model to drive effectiveness, reduce handoffs and increase employee, client and site satisfaction.
As a CRA at Parexel, you‘ll be joining a team with a wide variety of experiences and knowledge. We’re looking for people like you to take the initiative to do things better and smarter—people who want to grow personally and professionally. We recognize and uphold the importance of all people, the way we do things, our quest for innovation, and most importantly, our patients.
- Full Time
- Travel: Yes
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"The last 4.5 years I had a steep learning curve and I am still learning via on-the-job challenges and solid management feedback. Next to my personal growth, I also enjoy our open atmosphere and the great collegiality."Stefanie – Sr Clinical Research Associate
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Competitive salaries and bonus structure based on individual metrics.
The Initiation Clinical Research Associate (iCRA) specializes in Pre SIV activities will be assigned & accountable for managing and driving the strategy for the Pre SIV / start up tasks of the study. The iCRA can also support protocol amendments if applicable.
- Educated to degree level (biological science, pharmacy, or other health-related discipline preferred) or equivalent nursing qualification or other equivalent experience.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Able to take initiative and work independently, and to proactively seek guidance when necessary.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Client focused approach to work.
- Ability to interact professionally within a client organization.
- Flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, and achieve project timelines; utilizing strong analytical skills to make decision autonomously due to the unpredictable nature of the issues that arise.
- Strong ability to make appropriate decisions in ambiguous situations.
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
- Strong computer skills including but not limited to the knowledge of a Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS), Electronic Document Management System (EDMS), and MS-Office products such as Excel and Word.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Sense of urgency in completing assigned tasks and ability to assist others to meet study/ country deliverables.
- Excellent time management in order to meet study needs, team objectives, and department goals.
- Proven ability to work across cultures.
- Shows commitment to and performs consistently high quality work.
- Ability to successfully work in a (‘virtual’) team environment.
- Consulting Skills.
- Able to accommodate travel time requirements, according to tasks allocation/phase of the study assigned.
- Act as a mentor and role model for other team members.
- Effectively enlist the support of team members in meeting goals.
- Attention to detail.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Substantial Site Management / site initiation / study start up experience or equivalent experience in clinical research, with understanding of clinical trials methodology and terminology.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs