Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Statistical Programmer IIJob ID 83652BR Chengdu, Sichuan, China
• Check own work in an ongoing way to ensure first-time quality.
• Use efficient programming techniques to produce SDTM datasets, ADaM datasets, tables, figures, and data listings of any complexity and QC low-medium complexity SDTM datasets, ADaM datasets, tables, figures, and data listings.
• Assist in the production/QC of SDTM dataset specifications, ADaM dataset specifications, and other process supporting documents.
• Assist in the coordination of project start-up activities, creation of global programs, tracking spreadsheets, and other required documentation.
Qualifications• Excellent analytical skills.
• Proficiency in SAS.
• Knowledge and understanding of the programming and reporting process.
• Knowledge of SOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other applicable local and international regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11.
• Ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to successfully work together with a (“virtual”) team (including international teams as required) as well as independently.
• Work effectively in a quality-focused environment.
• Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives.
• Show commitment to and perform consistently high quality work.
• Ability to manage competing priorities and flexibility to change.
• Business/operational skills that include customer focus, commitment to quality management, and problem solving.
• Competent in written and oral English.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Relevant work experience recommended.
• Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs