As a Biostatistician at Parexel you’ll work on a variety of projects, while collaborating with our global team of experts. You’ll be able to develop your statistical skills, gain exposure to multiple therapeutic areas, become involved in business development activities, and have the opportunity to grow and develop your career within a flexible working environment. You’ll also contribute to research design and analytical strategies, provide input into protocols, and develop and review statistical analysis plans.
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"Parexel is very team oriented, so you work with a lot of people and also get to work in different therapeutic areas. There are many opportunities to find what you enjoy and the management is very supportive."James - Associate Director, Biostatistics
"Parexel is a great place to grow your career, have fun, and make a difference. Our quality-focused team culture and supportive management ensure growth, learning opportunities and achievement for every employee."Eve - Associate Manager, Biostatistics
Opportunity to learn and grow through a performance and development goal-setting program.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and a flexible working enviroment.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Utilize Parexel’s industry leading clinical systems and solutions
Strong mentors with depths of experience working for global health authorities.
- Meet and exceed sales goals set by the Commercial management team on an annual basis
- Initiate the development of sales strategies on territory basis which meet the needs of the company strategic plan, consistently growing sales in the specified territory. Provide well thought out territory plans which ultimately contribute to the overall company understanding of the territory or assignment.
- Actively engage in the creation and close management of a sales pipeline ensuring the quality and timeliness of data. Proactively manage the pipeline ensuring the development of sufficient pipeline to deliver on sales goals
- Collaborate with Lead Generation and VP BD to identify target opportunities. Strategize on best way to approach existing as well as new client accounts. Create opportunities in pipeline that align with pricing and strategic initiatives.
- In collaboration with the Strategic Marketing team introduce new products and services to clients in the territory ensuring positive outcomes against the strategic plan. Work with internal stakeholders to execute.
- Ownership of proposal strategy including narrative and executive summaries. Lead, create and execute well organized and structured bid pursuit and governance meetings, as necessary. This includes gathering all internal and external resources necessary for a successful engagement. Building long term client relationships to gain preferred supplier status is the goal.
- The ability to build ‘new business’ is essential
- Relationship building within the customer environment is critical to success
- The ability to influence and work with internal stakeholders is important
- High level of competence with Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint) is essential.
- Expertise in CRM and collaboration tools with a specific emphasis on Salesforce.com
- Strong ability to influence and negotiate
Knowledge and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in sales to Life Science companies (e-clinical, medical device, medical preferred)
- Specific and demonstrable success in developing a sales territory and account plans showing consistent year over year growth
- Proven track record in delivering sales results against a plan
- Able to operate within a collaborative team environment
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills, with the ability to present clear and concise information
- Strong understanding of developing long term high value client relationships
- Proactively identifies sales pipeline risks and develops mitigation plans
- Provide constructive/analytical feedback and suggestions to sales stakeholders
- Work with partners for maximum effectiveness and territory expansion
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly marketing and commercial leadership
- Preferred experience in sales and delivery roles
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, physical sciences, or related field.
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs