Data Management Opportunities at PAREXEL
Discover PAREXEL, a premier service provider for the global pharmaceutical industry that can offer you the opportunity to make a profound difference in millions of lives. You'll be immersed in diverse projects that keep you challenged every day, as well as surrounded by colleagues who share your passion and dedication. Bring life-saving treatments to the world with a Data Management job at PAREXEL. You'll collaborate with a diverse multi-functional team and use an array of technologies on global projects. In addition, our fast-paced environment will give you an opportunity to learn something new every day while you support the accurate collection, organization and analysis of clinical data on small and large studies. Achieve your personal and professional goals with a career in Data Management at PAREXEL. Our advancement opportunities, individual development and professional growth programs will inspire you to be your best each and every day. If you're a motivated team player, eager to make an impact within PAREXEL and in the world, join us.
Associate Director Clinical Database ProgrammingJob ID 51176BR China - Any Region - Home Based
- The Associate Director, Clinical Database Programming is responsible to lead, manage and support the functional team and processes to ensure that PAREXEL delivers quality projects to its clients and achieves agreed revenue margins.
- Guide ongoing training, career development and Management processes within the department or function.
- The Associate Director is responsible to ensure client projects are resourced and delivered with suitably developed professionals and to ensure appropriate retention plans are in place to develop and retain these professionals within PAREXEL.
- The Associate Director is responsible to promote new business by participating in project bids and client presentations as appropriate.
- The Director is responsible to provide expertise and consultation to project teams. The Associate Director will act as an account leader or account group head, responsible for delivery on a given account.
- Bachelor’s degree and / or other qualifications in a science or industry related discipline
- Strong programming experience (e.g. SAS, RAVE, etc.)
- Management experience
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs