Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Associate Site Contract LeaderJob ID 71925BR Bangkok, Thailand
|The main responsibility of the Site Contract Leader is the negotiation of study specific, generic, site|
specific and country Clinical Site Agreements (CSA) and any other agreement that is required for the
completion of the Site Initiation Visit (SIV).
The Site Contract Leader is also responsible for managing
CSA activities and liaising with study specific stakeholders to ensure that the CSA start-up
deliverables are met.
Minimum Work Experience
· 1-3 Years’ experience in site contract negotiation
· Possess strong negotiation, diplomacy, team leadership skills and excellent organizational
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to motivate both individuals and a team.
· Ability to successfully work in a “virtual” team environment
· Must have strong analytical skills with the ability to create or interpret legal language and
· Demonstrate thought leadership and innovation
· Maintain grace under pressure while displaying a high level of professionalism
· Align internal and external resources to achieve objectives
· Attention to detail
· Work effectively as part of a team
· Comprehend and interpret contract language
· Identify problems independently and execute solutions
· Quickly comprehend desired end-result, goal or objective and act to accomplish
· Demonstrated effective decision-making
· Solid working proficiency of all MS Office Products specifically, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· Polished presentation skills
· Degree in business, legal or life science or other relevant work experience in
Contracting, Clinical Operations or in Legal (Paralegal).
· Fluent in written and spoken English.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs