Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Learning Consultant, Parexel AcademyJob ID 81350BR China, Remote
When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
At Parexel, we all share the same goal - to improve the world's health. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, every clinical development solution we provide is underpinned by something special - a deep conviction in what we do.
Each of us, no matter what we do at Parexel, contributes to the development of a therapy that ultimately will benefit a patient. We take our work personally, we do it with empathy and we're committed to making a difference.
1. Learning Solution Design and Delivery:
- With cross functional development opportunities, consultant learns across clinical trial management functions to explore and design advanced learning solutions to clients. Including develop and design subjects clinical trial management series, including: Clinical Development Process, ICH-GCP Application, Clinical Operations etc.;
- Assess business situation and in/external clients’ organization development needs through surveys, interviews with target audiences, focus groups, and/or consultation with target audiences' line managers to discover needs on client side;
- Work with regional and global Subject Matter Expertise and global academy team to propose, design, development new workshops and meet future market needs for different regional market needs;
- Based on training needs analysis and feedback from Academy and CRS business teams, design workshop outline and objectives;
- Develop learning solution contents & learning activities based on solution direction, and coordinate with clients and Academy team to ensure design matches proposal and contract requirements;
- Work closely with global academy team to deploy and execute global programs in regional market.
- Consistently collect feedbacks from clients and Academy colleagues for program enhancement;
- Continuously make improvement based on the feedbacks from participants and project team members;
2. Academy Business Development Consultancy
- Consistently contact with Parexel commercial teams to discover potential clients and common needs in market;
- Visit client in APAC to discover business opportunities;
- Participate business development meeting proactively, listen and analyze client’s problem, and dig out the root cause of business barriers;
- Promote and Introduce Parexel Academy program, and compose organization development solutions with proposal based on client requirements;
- Promote MBA and other Academy initial programs Internally and Externally and support potential enrollments and regarding measurement/evaluation works supports.
- Manage learning solution projects with measurements of both quality and financial indicators;
- Measure solution outcomes and remain relationship with in/external key stakeholders.
3. Clinical Operation Lead | Project Lead (Depends on internal opportunities)
- Take overall accountability as CRA or COL for the execution of selected clinical study projects;
- Coordinate study project members, e.g. clinical operation team members across all geographies, liaise with project leadership and the sponsor to ensure Clinical Operations deliverables (timeline, quality, productivity) are met;
- Provide on time coaching to project members, proactively provide solutions and/or directions to overcome the operation barriers;
- Provide regular project update with comprehensive dashboard to Project Leadership team, Clients.
- In future may act as COL or PL for projects involving a small number of services, where no Project Leader is assigned. Tasks assigned as responsibility include all aspects of the Clinical Operations discipline.
- Self driven and result oriented;
- Strong willingness in learning new knowledge and skillset across functions;
- Maximizing resources in planning and organizing project.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese. Facilitation skills as a plus• Able to convey information through consultations, interpersonal leadership, and influence in global relationship
- Computer skill in Window: Excel, Power points for the report analysis and project planning
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)• Bilingual capacity is must
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong Experiences in clinical operations management, project management, or QM, COL, or PL role preferable, Sr. CRA role as optional consideration;
- Strong business acumen or initiatives to bring new model or best practices;
- Extensive working experience in one of the professionalism of Clinical Operation, Study Project Management, Quality Management 6 years and above, 1-2 year management experience is a plus;
- Experiences in business development or consultation; • Experiences in delivering training or business presentation in client face;
- Have experience as Facilitator or instructors in relevant programs in clinical trial management
- Clinical research experience or knowledge is a must
Bachelor’s Degree in the area of Medical or Drug Development related field
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs