As a Biostatistician at Parexel you’ll work on a variety of projects, while collaborating with our global team of experts. You’ll be able to develop your statistical skills, gain exposure to multiple therapeutic areas, become involved in business development activities, and have the opportunity to grow and develop your career within a flexible working environment. You’ll also contribute to research design and analytical strategies, provide input into protocols, and develop and review statistical analysis plans.
- Full Time
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"Parexel is very team oriented, so you work with a lot of people and also get to work in different therapeutic areas. There are many opportunities to find what you enjoy and the management is very supportive."James - Associate Director, Biostatistics
"Parexel is a great place to grow your career, have fun, and make a difference. Our quality-focused team culture and supportive management ensure growth, learning opportunities and achievement for every employee."Eve - Associate Manager, Biostatistics
Opportunity to learn and grow through a performance and development goal-setting program.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and a flexible working enviroment.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Utilize Parexel’s industry leading clinical systems and solutions
Strong mentors with depths of experience working for global health authorities.
staff, staff assignments, and quality control of project deliverables and
timely delivery of project deliverables
• Monitor performance close interaction with PL/GRO Lead
• Check quality of team deliverables (eg, on site visits, Central File documentation) and take appropriate remedial action.
• Ensure direct reports meet departmental and project productivity and quality metrics by efficient execution of their project in line with project plan
• May be responsible for own assignments as project team member. This includes taking the role of a senior level contributor on a project team and ensuring high quality and timely delivery of own deliverables
• Provide consultation, facilitate metrics collection and develop action plans in conjunction with Management/Project Leadership/Leads to keep the project on time and within budget
• Produce accurate resourcing plans in conjunction with the appropriate
• Project Team Members
• Prepare and submit weekly study specific status reports to Project Team,
• Sponsors and management and attend project team meetings
Qualifications• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage a full workload across multiple-projects
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (including experience in making
presentations at conferences, meetings, training sessions)
• Client focused approach to work
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention
• Ability to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
• Comprehensive knowledge of relevant software: Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook
• Good negotiation skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to lead a ‘virtual’ global team as required
• Substantial monitoring/data management experience or equal experience in clinical research
• The knowledge of pharmacokinetic data is an advantage
• Competent in written and oral English in addition to local language
• PhD in Statistics or related discipline, MS in Statistics or related discipline
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs