As a Biostatistician at Parexel you’ll work on a variety of projects, while collaborating with our global team of experts. You’ll be able to develop your statistical skills, gain exposure to multiple therapeutic areas, become involved in business development activities, and have the opportunity to grow and develop your career within a flexible working environment. You’ll also contribute to research design and analytical strategies, provide input into protocols, and develop and review statistical analysis plans.
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"Parexel is very team oriented, so you work with a lot of people and also get to work in different therapeutic areas. There are many opportunities to find what you enjoy and the management is very supportive."James - Associate Director, Biostatistics
"Parexel is a great place to grow your career, have fun, and make a difference. Our quality-focused team culture and supportive management ensure growth, learning opportunities and achievement for every employee."Eve - Associate Manager, Biostatistics
Opportunity to learn and grow through a performance and development goal-setting program.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and a flexible working enviroment.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Utilize Parexel’s industry leading clinical systems and solutions
Strong mentors with depths of experience working for global health authorities.
reports, derived datasets, tables, listings and figures, provides statistical advice to clients and fulfills the
project primary role within a designated project team.
QualificationsCoordinate and lead a project team to successful completion of a project within given timelines
• Interact with clients as key contact with regard to statistical and contractual issues
• Perform QC of derived datasets, tables, figures and data listings produced by other members of the
• Check own work in an ongoing way to ensure first-time quality.
• Understand and apply advanced statistical methods.
• Lead production and quality control of randomizations, analysis plans, statistical reports, statistical
sections of integrated clinical reports and other process supporting documents.
• Provide a supporting role as a non-voting independent statistician providing data and analysis for
• Support of Business Development, e.g. by actively contributing to study design considerations in
internal and client meetings, providing and discussing sample size scenarios, support of budget and
proposal development, attending and preparing bid defense meetings.
• Travel to, attend and actively contribute to all kind of client meetings as appropriate (e.g.
discussing analysis concepts, presenting and discussing study results)
• Additional responsibilities as defined by supervisor/manager.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs