At PAREXEL, we believe that the power to work independently and intelligently should be yours every day. Your ability to understand our clients’ needs and achieve quality results is critical to our reputation as one of the best clinical research organizations (CROs) in the world.
As a Clinical Site Manager (CRA) within PAREXEL's Global Monitoring Operations Group, we support you with leading-edge technology, the highest caliber team members, and managers who know your strengths. If you're looking for flexibility and work-life balance, we're here to listen and help you move forward with your individual career path.
What makes a successful Clinical Site Manager at PAREXEL? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix. Additional related traits listed below.
- team player
"One thing I enjoy about my job is when I see patients feel better with the new treatments; that is very gratifying. I always think about the pleasure our work can give patients and their loved ones."- Wagner – Associate Manager, Clinical Operations
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunity to work on a wide range of therapeutic areas and medical devices.
Competitive salaries and bonus structure based on individual metrics.
people, without any experience in clinical research. During the training period (minimum 6 months),
ACSM is responsible for learning and developing skills and competencies to work in a clinical research
At the end of this period the ACSM would be ready to work independently within Global Clinical
Operations Department in PAREXEL.
QualificationsAbility to interact professionally within a client organization with the support of manager or team
• Flexible and positive attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm
• Attention to detail
• Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
• Strong computer skills including but not limited to the knowledge of a Clinical Trial Management
System (CTMS), Electronic Document Management System (EDMS), and MS-Office products
such as Excel and Word
• Sound interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Sound proactive and problem solving skills
• Sense of urgency in completing assigned tasks and ability to assist others to meet study/ country
• Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics, team objectives, and department goals
• Shows commitment to and performs consistently high quality work
• Able to accommodate travel time requirements, according to tasks allocation/phase of the study
• Willing and able to travel locally and internationally occasionally as required.
• Holds a driver’s license
• Previous relevant work experience valuable
• Proficient in written and oral English and fluent in relevant local language
• Educated to degree level (biological science, pharmacy or other health-related discipline
preferred) or equivalent nursing qualification
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs