Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Contracts SpecialistJob ID 65488BR Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
We are now looking for a Contracts Specialist for our office in Ireland. The Contracts Specialist's role is to amend, negotiate and finalise project budgets; together with creating draft contractual documents. You will have the opportunity to work closely with colleagues across various departments such as Finance, Legal, Project Management, Business Development and Operational Groups. As well as build relationships with 3rd Party Vendors and Clients.
- Prepare and able to finalize in a client ready format draft contract documents, including Start-up Agreements, Work Orders and Change Orders, from PAREXEL or client templates per guidance provided by the assigned Contract Manager or Line Manager or autonomously, and in conjunction with relevant departments
- Amend, finalize and present project budgets as required
- May negotiate budget changes with client
- Prepare payment schedules as required, to support bids and for inclusion in contract documents
- Direct client interaction with established contacts in conjunction with the assigned Contract Manager or Line Manager
- Provide quality client deliverables to strict deadlines
- Facilitate review and approval of contractual documents and budgets in accordance with relevant policies and procedures
- Participate in contract review meetings with clients and internal customers
- Communicate with and inform the FBP of ongoing budget changes and provide finance system load ready budget tools in accordance with relevant policies and procedures
- Review client contractual templates with support from Line Manager/ Contracts Director / LRM and edit as appropriate to ensure PAREXEL’s positions are covered and to highlight areas of potential concern
- Ensure contracts with client edits received back from the client show all the appropriate changes
- Customize PAREXEL templates to meet client template requirements
- Ensure contractual documents are processed into and maintained in relevant databases
- May customize templates approved by Legal for the relevant entities and post current copies on the Business Operations intranet
- Participate in the development and testing of tools and procedures
- Potential training and mentoring of other Business Operations team members
- May have involvement in discussing legal terminology for contractual documents as appropriate
• Knowledge of contract management principles.
• Comprehensive knowledge of relevant software (Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, Databases).
• Ability to lead internal meetings
• Highly organized with excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills, problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Highly confident dealing with internal staff, and external if required
• Established negotiation skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science, Business, Languages or equivalent. MBA or Paralegal certification preferred.
• Fluent in English, oral and written
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs