Finance Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Finance jobs at Parexel International Careers, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International Careers team. Professionals in Finance careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Finance at Parexel International Careers may be waiting for you!
Indirect Tax AnalystJob ID 60731BR Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
This is an 11 month fixed term contract position.
- Gains skills with the Indirect Tax Team in relation to all aspects of Parexel’s VAT compliance process.
- Willingness to participate in non-compliance work.
- Willingness to learn about the VAT compliance process and to gain VAT technical skills.
- Collaborate with controllers to assist them with their tax reporting obligations and activate/maintain a strong control framework for local VAT compliance and filings.
- Work closely with the controllers supporting VAT compliance and the outside tax providers to ensure that all transactions are properly reflected on local VAT returns and to support business transformation tax planning strategies.
- Assist the VAT team in providing indirect transactional support on VAT queries, VAT contract terms and advice to the business.
- Support in-country VAT audits working with the controllership and external tax advisors.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to work in an international environment and across cultures.
- Excellent communication skills (English, both written and verbal) including the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to deal with high volumes of work, sometimes in complex situations.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge in MS – Office, especially Excel.
- Working knowledge of Oracle Financials preferable.
Knowledge and Experience:
- At least 1 years’ experience gained in a large multinational or professional tax environment.
- Relevant experience required; Business, Accounting or Law degree preferred.
- Fluent English required.
- Fluency in Italian and/or Spanish would be a significant plus.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs