As part of Parexel Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of Parexel Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
- Full Time
- Travel: Yes
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"When submitting major market applications, it’s key to ensure that the technical integrity of all data meets regulated requirement standards. Parexel makes this possible with a diverse team of seasoned professionals who care about getting important medicines to patients. This is Regulatory Operations at its best."Chris – Associate Director, Regulatory & Access
"In this role, I have had the unique opportunity to work with regulatory experts who are not only some of the most distinguished in their field, but are also some of the most compassionate people I know. I’ve been able to grow so much professionally by standing on the shoulders of giants!"Riley – Regulatory Affairs Consultant
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Strong management with depth of experience working for global health authorities.
This role can be either office based in Uxbridge or Dublin or you can be fully home based anywhere in the UK or Ireland respectively. The offices are open planned, and you will be working in an innovative and collaborative environment connecting with colleagues from around the world.
As the Senior / Regulatory Associate (depending on level of experience) you will have and develop knowledge of the organization’s basic consulting models and methodologies as well as basic knowledge of what services the group provides. You must be technically competent and continually developing the skills as defined in the key accountabilities section . You will also under the general direction of a Project Lead or Technical SME, take responsibility for ensuring that client work is performed, and delivered on time, meeting the quality expectations of the group and the client. The guidance of more senior staff may be needed to accomplish more complex tasks. You may also act in a client facing role with clear guidance and support from line management.
- Works effectively within a team environment
- Works within broad project guidelines as directed by the Project Lead or Technical SME
- With the guidance of the project Technical SME, demonstrates the ability to prioritize work to achieve specified project outcomes
- Capitalizes on opportunities to improve one’s own performance and seeks feedback from the Project Lead and colleagues
Consulting Activities and Relationship Management
- Follows and implements the organization’s consulting models and methodologies under the guidance of the project lead and/or Technical SME
- Delivers a limited range of consulting services within personal area of expertise under the guidance of the Project Lead and/or Technical SME
- Completes assigned activities within project scope and objectives under the direction of the Project Lead and/or Technical SME
- Begin networking within the industry (i.e. maintain contacts and relationships with clients once engagements are complete)
- Communicates potential new business lead to PC management and account managers
Parexel related responsibilities
- Meets established metrics as specified in scorecard on an annual basis
- Completes basic job-related responsibilities, including timesheets, expense reports, maintenance of CVs, training compliance, project deliverable archiving, participation in internal initiatives/projects
- Defines self-development activities with the support of management in order to keep current within the industry.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a Scientific or Technical Discipline, Advanced Degree Preferred
- Project management knowledge
- Client-focused approach to work
- Results orientation
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Consulting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural communication skills, both written and verbal
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in local language and extensive working knowledge of the English language
Knowledge and Experience:
- Basic experience in a CRO industry-related environment; experience with a regulatory agency (such as MHRA) is a plus
- Previous CRO or Pharma experience acting in the capacity of a Regulatory Affairs Associate or Junior Regulatory Affairs Associate would be desirable.
- Client-focused approach to work (Quality)
- Regulatory CTA / MAA submission experience for the UK & Ireland.
In return we will be able to offer you a structured career pathway and development within the role including awareness and understanding of the industry. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package including days holiday and other leading edge benefits that you would expect with a company of this type.
Apply today to begin your Parexel journey!
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs