Administrative Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Administrative Services jobs at Parexel International, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International team. Professionals in Administrative Services careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Administrative Services at Parexel International may be waiting for you!
Administrative AssistantJob ID post-40024782 Durham, North Carolina
- Assumes the ability to meet the requirements of an Administrative Assistant with a high degree of proficiency
- Maintain a positive, results oriented work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork, communicating to others in an open, balances and objective manner
- Utilize appropriate TIME codes as they relate to a particular task
- Maintain agreed utilization
- Administrative support of (Senior) Directors, Associate Director, Group (Senior) Managers, VP
- Identify and take responsibility for other general administrative duties as required (e.g. filing, faxing, producing correspondence)
- First point of contact during vacation of relevant Senior Director and VP
- Maintenance of databases and spreadsheets for tracking purposes, including accruing status information and data monthly reports
- Provide support in the preparation of presentations
- Organize meetings and T/C’s including taking and issuing minutes
- Very good working knowledge of relevant software such as MS-office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple, potentially conflicting deadlines with attention to detail and within agreed timelines
- Strong attention to detail
- Client focused approach to work
- Ability to liaise with senior management with both Parexel and client companies in a professional manner
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
- Ability to successfully work in a (“virtual”) team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with a sense of urgency by showing initiative in complete tasks.
- Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives
- Shows commitment to and performs consistently high quality work
- Academic degree or equivalent
- Competent in written and oral English as well as local language
- Proven job experience in a similar role
- Thorough understanding of department structure
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs