As a Biostatistician at Parexel you’ll work on a variety of projects, while collaborating with our global team of experts. You’ll be able to develop your statistical skills, gain exposure to multiple therapeutic areas, become involved in business development activities, and have the opportunity to grow and develop your career within a flexible working environment. You’ll also contribute to research design and analytical strategies, provide input into protocols, and develop and review statistical analysis plans.
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"Parexel is very team oriented, so you work with a lot of people and also get to work in different therapeutic areas. There are many opportunities to find what you enjoy and the management is very supportive."James - Principal Biostatistician
"From a new graduate to a well-trained Biostatistician, I have definitely gained significant experiences in Parexel over the past three years. At Parexel I have always felt valued and supported, my strength got recognized and optimized here and my work got appreciated. I am very proud to be a part of the organization."Fiona - Biostatistician II
Opportunity to learn and grow through a performance and development goal-setting program.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and a flexible working enviroment.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Utilize Parexel’s industry leading clinical systems and solutions
Strong mentors with depths of experience working for global health authorities.
The Biostatistician II works independently in the programming and quality control of derived datasets
and all kind of statistical outputs (eg, tables, listings and figures), works under the supervision of an
experienced biostatistician in the production of analysis plans and reports, provides basic statistical
advice to clients and fulfils the project primary role within a designated project team.
- Production and/or QC of derived datasets and both simple and advanced statistical outputs using efficient programming techniques.
- Understand and apply moderately advanced statistical methods.
- Coordinate and lead a project team to successful completion of a project within given timelines and budget.
- Interact with clients as key contact with regard to statistical and contractual issues.
- Assist in the production of analysis plans, statistical reports, statistical sections of integrated clinical reports and other process supporting documents.
- Check own work in an ongoing way to ensure first-time quality.
- Provide training in statistical analysis to internal clients.
- Proactively participate in and/or lead process/quality improvement initiatives.
QualificationsRequired Skills and Experience:
- PhD in Statistics or related discipline, MS in Statistics or related discipline
- 2+ year of experience preferred
- Industry experience required
- Good analytical skills
- Good project management skills
- Attention to detail
- A good understanding of statistical issues in clinical trials
- Prior experience with SAS programming desirable
- Ability to work independently
- Good mentoring/leadership skills
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs