Marketing Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Marketing jobs at Parexel International Careers, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International Careers team. Professionals in Marketing careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Marketing at Parexel International Careers may be waiting for you!
Global Corporate Communications Senior Director (Internal)Job ID 57229BR Durham, North Carolina
Corporate Communications is responsible for developing and managing internal and external communications aimed at ensuring employees, media, and the public are aware of critical Company information in a timely manner. Our goal is to communicate the same message to all our audiences driving consistency, credibility, and dependability. We do this by not only communicating what is happening within the Company but why actions and activities are occurring. We are growing this team and adding a Global Corporate Communications Senior Director (Internal Communications).
The Global Corporate Communications Senior Director develops, leads and implements Corporate Communications strategies to build the company’s reputation as a leader in the CRO industry through the communication of the company and brand strategy with a priority focus on internal stakeholders. Works collaboratively within a team environment to ensure company communications are effective, accurate and delivered on time and on budget.
The Senior Director is a key contributor to companywide communications programs and activities for key internal business partners, from the development of strategy, messaging and planning through the execution and measurement of program deliverables. Develops and implements internal communications strategies and initiatives to inform and engage employees as active ambassadors for the company’s brand, reinforces the company’s priorities and communicates the benefits of working for the company. Accountable for messaging and communications for the prospective employee target audience. Serves as a communications adviser to internal business partners to help build and execute communication and engagement plans to support business initiatives and ensure connection back to the company’s Business Strategy.
Provides back-up support as needed to support External Communications initiatives and the VP Executive and Strategic Communications.
Must be able to travel up to 20%, domestic and international travel.
- Senior writer with excellent project management skills
- Ability to think strategically and work in a collaborative team environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet the challenge of multitasking and delivering to tight timelines
- Proven to take initiative and work under pressure
- Able to work and influence senior business leaders
- Thrives in fast-paced, progressive and dynamic environment
- Expert in intranet technologies (Microsoft 360, SharePoint, etc.)
- Ability to adept to cultural differences and work in global environment
- 15 - 20 years of Corporate Communications (Internal Comms) experience, ideally with background that includes Exteranl Communications and/or integrated communications
- Several years" experience in CR/life sciences industry required
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism. Communications/Strategic Communications or English or equivalent experience required
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs