Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting With Heart®? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people With Heart®.
Manager, Software EngineeringJob ID 74690BR Durham, North Carolina
- Manages application support and enhancement projects working with the Planisware IT team, Process Owners, and other business stakeholders
- Manages Vendor IT Support team to ensure timely resolution of service requests and service desk tickets; ensures adequate coverage during business hours and issue resolution is performed in a timely manner to minimize the impact
- Acts as change control leader - responsible for planning releases, upgrades, patches, and configuration across the assigned Planisware /Plainview application.
- Provides weekly status reporting, risk & issue log, and application updates. Appropriately escalates issues that may put projects, deliverables, timelines, or day-to-day support at risk.
- Manage quality metrics and build reports focusing on improvement, cost-effectiveness and efficiencies including but not limited to KPI's and review SLA's for support tickets
- Leads meetings and resolves priority issues with functional leaders/business stakeholders. Communicates change impacts to functional and change partners in support of change management
- Mentors and provides leadership IT Application support team members and promotes continuous learning. Building a successful team and effective working relationships is a priority.
- Deep-dive existing and potential problem areas, develop and communicate corrective action and mitigation plans, and drive follow-through to a successful resolution. Be hands-on when needed to help your team solve problems and get through crunch periods.
- Responsible for support escalations and issue resolution supports change management with system information.
- Aid in the development of training materials, quick reference guides, playbooks, data analytics/metrics, and other related tools and materials to support the program
- Champions data and process governance.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity
- 10+ years of experience managing application Support / Development team experience in legacy, SAAS, vendor-supported applications across multiple platforms.
- 10 + years of experience architecting/implementing operationally efficient solutions. Successfully led global delivery teams to achieve SLA, KPI’s in a Managed Service Model
- 10 + years of experience supporting applications in ERP environment (preferred PPM Platform) supporting incident/change management for day-to-day operations.
- Experience in supporting SLA, triaging/managing critical command center calls resolving P1 critical issues.
- Experience working on Agile/Scrum methodology Experience with multiple agile engagements
- 5 + years of experience managing IT offshore strategy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs