Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Payroll AssistantJob ID 69308BR Durham, North Carolina
Parexel has a great opportunity for a Payroll Assistant to join our team on a temporary basis through the end of 2021. Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will interact closely with the HR, Benefits and Finance teams, as well as with Parexel employees and external vendors.
- Process timesheet correction forms, respond to employee inquiries and provide timesheet reports
- Process the input/output of payroll changes applying all applicable payroll practices in a multi-state high volume environment.
- Maintain employee data in the database.
- Ad-hoc reporting including distribution of bi-weekly payroll reports to applicable departments.
- Responsible for timely, accurate, complete payroll input.
- Liaison with our internal HR, and Finance departments.
- Responsible for compliance of payroll practices and policies.
- Participate in projects as assigned.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills which include an ability to multitask and be
- Must have self-directed proficiency in MS Office, specifically: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Timesheet processing desired
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Strong written and communication skills
Minimum Work Experience
- Solid working experience with ADP PayForce, Report Writer, Crystal Reports or Excel
- Customer service experience preferred
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs