Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Principal Enterprise Architect, IntegrationsJob ID 58037BR Durham, North Carolina
- Ensure that integration needs of the enterprise are being met in a sustainable and adaptable manner while following industry best practices. Design, negotiate and implement integration standards that provide for non-functional requirements such as security, privacy, reliability, supportability, reusability and performance. Drive adjustments to existing practices where appropriate. Create necessary processes to ensure oversight of corporate-wide integration functions and support the creation of an Integration Center of Excellence.
- Ensure that service-oriented architecture principles are being followed as necessary and that common services are discoverable and easily consumable by different client applications.
- Participate in the continuous alignment of business goals with Enterprise Integration capabilities and technologies. Drive the development of multi-year integration roadmaps to support this alignment and promote continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with Data Architects, Information Architects and integration specialists to inventory integrations, dependencies, and usage patterns and use this information to optimize the flow of information across the enterprise.
- Keep current with the state of Enterprise Integration technology trends and the Clinical Research Organization industry. Remain connected with evolving best practices and technology and facilitate the merging of these practices with the enterprise.
- Provide influence, leadership and expert-level support to stakeholders throughout the enterprise as needed.
- Provide support to other Enterprise Architects through hands-on collaboration and peer review.
- Superior communication, collaboration and diplomacy skills
- Expert level proficiency in Enterprise Integration topics including microservices, iPaaS, streaming, API management, enterprise messaging, service-oriented architecture and ETL
- Extensive experience with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform (both on-premise and iPaaS)
- 5+ years of experience participating in the creation and leadership of governance programs
- Experience in providing technical oversight in a matrixed organization
- Experience in collaboration with product managers (or similar functions) and business leaders in the creation of multi-year technology roadmaps
- Expertise in translating both functional and non-functional requirements into scalable and highly available system topology architectures
- 15+ years Information Technology experience designing and implementing enterprise level applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure PaaS, IaaS and related data and integration services
- Experience with Kafka, Informatica PowerCenter, QLIK (change data capture), Azure Data Factory
- Proficiency in architectural principles and frameworks
- Experience with enterprise vendors such as Salesforce, Oracle, Medidata, Veeva, Microsoft and designing integrations using commercial APIs
- Experience designing and implementing applications in a clinical research organization (CRO) or related industry.
- Understanding of the clinical trial process from Early Phase to Post-market trials as well as current biopharma trends such as Adaptive Clinical Trials, Real World Data, Electronic Patient Outcomes, Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment, Electronic Trial Master Files, Virtual Trial, Pharmacovigilance, Placebo-controlled Studies, Evidence-based Medicine, Drug Efficacy, Clinical Pharmacology
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs