Project Management Opportunities at Parexel
In a Project Leader job at Parexel, you’ll help deliver sponsor projects and programs on time and on budget. You’ll develop and implement detailed project plans that reflect core objectives, prevent risk, and deliver results in compliance with SOPs, ICH, GCP and other guidelines. Help support the development of advances and treatments that are changing lives. Explore Project Leader jobs at Parexel.
Project Specialist (Coordinator) - currently home based - Durham, NCJob ID 62664BR Durham, North Carolina
• Serve as a liaison for the Project Leader, Clinical Operations Leader and team members.
• Organization of meetings including meeting materials, presentations, invitations, room arrangements and meeting minutes.
• Attend Internal and Sponsor Meetings and prepare Agendas and assist with meeting minutes/ADI Logs.
• Assist in maintaining applicable systems, according to data entry guidelines, assist with compliances.
• Collect information from FLs and team members in order to prepare study templates, documentation, customization of forms and spreadsheets for study, adding version control and filing in TFM system.
• Complete routine PS tasks in a timely and professional manner.
• Multi-task and prioritize deadlines and work independently and remotely from team members.
• Work in a global environment.
• Communicate effectively and clearly through teleconferences, email, Instant Messaging and telephone (virtual environment).
• Work independently with minimal supervision and function effectively as a team member.
• Effective time management with the ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple, potentially conflicting deadlines with attention-to-detail and high-quality deliverables, with first-time quality.
• Liaise with Senior Management within both Parexel and with the Client.
• Handle confidential information.
• Problem-solver, analyze trends, bring issues forward and see issues through to resolution.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail and quality of work
• Client focused approach to work
• Excel in a matrix environment and value the importance of teamwork
• Problem solving and judgement ability
• Microsoft Software, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree
• Master’s degree, post-graduation or equivalent desired
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs