Project Management Opportunities at Parexel
In a Project Leader job at Parexel, you’ll help deliver sponsor projects and programs on time and on budget. You’ll develop and implement detailed project plans that reflect core objectives, prevent risk, and deliver results in compliance with SOPs, ICH, GCP and other guidelines. Help support the development of advances and treatments that are changing lives. Explore Project Leader jobs at Parexel.
Senior Director, Change Management & AdoptionJob ID 62241BR Durham, North Carolina
The Senior Director, Change Management & Adoption is accountable to lead the change management capabilities within Parexel. They will set the overarching strategies, methodologies and standards, and work with the Corporate Initiatives team to support functions and initiative teams in the successful deployment and adoption of change across the organization. This position will coordinate and support full life-cycle management of change, including but not limited to stakeholder management, communications, training, evaluation and KPI management (including adoption and realization metrics), system/process deployment and use of sustainable support structures e.g. Super Users, Change Agents needed to successfully embed changes, inclusive of behaviors and mindset shifts, across the company. This role will ensure various change initiatives are reconciled and coordinated centrally, ensuring alignment with the full portfolio of functional and initiative plans. This role is critical in leading and supporting change programs across the organization, bringing creativity, entrepreneurialism and innovation to support the complexity of embedding change within a highly matrixed, global organization.
Change Management Framework
- Own and evolve the Change Management framework within Parexel, ensuring that it is fit for purpose (i.e. adaptable and scalable)
- Provide subject matter leadership to the enterprise
- Coordinate and oversee change programs enterprise wide. Understand the different activities, and support different functional teams in ensuring change program can be effectively managed within each department
- Support and provide frameworks to ensure functions/ departments that are indirectly impacted by change also understand and are prepared for it
- Leads and collaborates with other Change Management team members and with change initiative owners in the development and implementation of change management plans that minimize employee resistance and maximize employee engagement
- Lead, manage, and energize project teams to achieve adoption-related milestones
- Own the change management plan and execution of activities to increase the likelihood changes are understood, embraced and adopted
- Use appropriate change management methodologies/frameworks to ensure changes are fully thought through and ready for roll-out
- Coach leaders and key individuals on communication, role modeling and other change leadership skills
- Surface and understand dependencies; work across business units and functions to find solutions or escalate
- Surface risks and create mitigation strategies
- Conduct stakeholder analysis and continuously monitor state of stakeholder engagement. Establish networks and conversations to leverage champions and turn resistors into supporters
- Monitor adoption through proactive KPI management, feedback loops, and stakeholder engagement
- Ensure changes are embedded into business as usual and appropriately transition support
- Leverage expertise and best practices to develop clear, compelling and creative change, communications and training materials
- Identify and organize motivated, productive and competent change management teams from within the organization
- Establish Change Management team goals, inspire individual ownership, and establish processes to support accountabilities. Lead internal meetings.
- Drive team to meet and exceed targets; create an environment of trust and teamwork, create opportunities for open dialogue, and demonstrate that you have listened to suggestions and insights
- Establish effective channels and standards of communication among all key stakeholders that supports timely and efficient delivery of the information required for the effective completion of the project.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, business or other analytical field
- OD or Communications-related degree or certifications considered a plus
- Deep content and global change management practice expertise, including extensive experience with cross-functional initiatives
- Experience leading teams
- Both quantitative and qualitative assessment strategies, deploying assessments, and analyzing data that enables diagnosis; providing data-driven recommendations
- Extensive experience with successfully leading and embedding behavioral change and mindset shifts
- Strong project management capability
- Ability to create a sense of urgency and take a proactive, solutions-based approach
- Strong consulting and influencing skills; ability to develop a holistic view of performance problems, identify root causes, and determine solutions.
- Ability to influence senior leadership and navigate matrixed business structures
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to determine an organization's needs, risks to adoption and to determine mitigation plans and evaluate their effectiveness
- Client focused approach to work
- Ability to analyze complex/novel situations using existing tools and resources & make recommendations for practical solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Word, ability to become proficient with systems
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
- Comfortable with accountability and ownership
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs