Audit Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Auditing jobs at Parexel International, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International team. Professionals in Auditing careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Auditing job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Auditing at Parexel International may be waiting for you!
Senior IT Internal Controls AuditorJob ID 54258BR Durham, North Carolina
Assists with the following:
• Process walkthroughs;
• Risk and control assessments;
• Documentation development and maintenance (e.g., Risk and Control Matrices, process flows / narratives, and control information);
• Test execution: Follows audit procedures to accurately identify observations and summarize results;
• Test documentation: Prepares audit procedure workpapers that are thorough, complete, and accurate;
• Design and operating effectiveness conclusions;
• Issue remediation support; and,
• Ad-hoc internal controls initiatives and tasks as needed.
• Interacts with management to build ongoing relationships.
• Monitors processes for changes impacting risks and controls and supports the business with control design and enhancement.
• Liaises with Parexel’s external auditors on substantive and controls audit requirements.
QualificationsQualified candidates will possess:
• Teamwork – Works in partnership with team members to deliver expected results. Maintains an upbeat positive attitude and takes initiative when challenged with an unfamiliar and complex audit environment.
• Problem-solving – Identifies and resolves problems timely and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
• Quality Management – Assists in identifying opportunities to promote and improve quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Experienced IT Auditor required: 1-3 years’ experience with a public accounting firm and/or a corporation's Internal Audit function.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related field.
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or related certification.
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs