Laboratory Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Laboratory Services jobs at Parexel International Careers, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International Careers team. Professionals in Laboratory Services careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Laboratory Services at Parexel International Careers may be waiting for you!
Senior Manager, Project Management & DeliveryJob ID 60595BR Durham, North Carolina
professionals. This includes ensuring successful performance and delivery of his/her direct report’s project
deliverables, on time, in accordance to GxP and customs regulations and within the budget covering all products
offered by CTS&L.
The Regional Team Manager is responsible to resource client projects with suitably developed professionals and to
retain and develop these professionals within Parexel.
The Regional Team Manager is responsible to provide clinical supply & logistics consultation to project teams as
needed and works independently, under supervision of the Regional Head.
Ensure compliance with employment legislation, company policies and procedures relating to employees, relevant
company SOPs, regulatory guidelines and departmental written procedures, operate within the departmental budget
and in accordance with departmental goals and objectives
QualificationsGood written and verbal communication skills across multiple Global regions and cultures.
• Ability to display a leadership presence in regional department and in front of clients.
• Proven business and commercial acumen.
• Ability to identify and nurture key talent.
• Good leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Good English skills
• Willingness and ability to travel.
• Client and quality focused approach to work with sound business acumen; strategic skills; common sense; excellent
• Self-motivated and able to work both independently and collaboratively in a dynamic and fluid business
• Willingness to learn and adopt according to evolving SBU / product needs.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Indepth understanding of relevant Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics project management processes and related
customer needs & industry trends Good understanding of the regulatory drug development and logistics
• System knowledge in logistics enterprise solutions, RTMS and Warehousing.
• Advanced financial understanding and profitability mind-set (e.g. KPI measurement, Budgeting &
• Team leadership experience in a high growth global service environment.
• Awareness of trade compliance and regulations, import/export operations, GMP, GDP, GCLP and GCP
principles Good pharmaceutical research industry experience preferably with direct experience in Clinical
Trial Supplies/Central Lab Services and/or IRT/RTSM products, processes, and practices.
• Experience with leading change management and process improvements/implementations.
• Good understanding of project management methodology and ability to handle multiple projects at one
• Educated to B.A./B.S. degree (logistics, pharmacy, biological science or other health related discipline or M.B.A.
preferred) or equivalent.
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs