Marketing Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Marketing jobs at Parexel International Careers, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International Careers team. Professionals in Marketing careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Marketing at Parexel International Careers may be waiting for you!
Social Media Senior ManagerJob ID 62345BR Durham, North Carolina
Parexel is in the business of improving the world’s health. We do this by providing a suite of biopharmaceutical services that help clients across the globe transform scientific discoveries into new treatments. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, our therapeutic, technical, and functional ability is underpinned by a deep conviction in what we do.
Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts and in Durham, North Carolina, and supporting clients in more than 100 countries, our almost 20,000 employees are united by one simple fact. We care. We’re not just the people with brains, we’re the people with heart. For more information, visit parexel.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Key responsibilities of the Social Media Sr Manager include social media presence management, employee advocacy and training, content creation and facilitation, driving engagement and participation, and measurement and monitoring. The social media manager also contributes to Corporate Communications strategies and works collaboratively within a team environment to ensure company communications are delivered are effective, accurate and delivered on time and on budget.
- Creates content and manages daily editorial calendar to ensure continuous and optimized presence on social media platforms, and certain areas of corporate website (e.g., blogs, tweets, videos, RSS feeds, podcasts)
- Drives and tracks company’s social media presence across relevant sites and platforms. Manages online presence by conducting social listening and collaborating with experts to respond to relevant conversations and comments.
- Oversees employee advocacy program aimed at encouraging employee engagement in social media across the company.
- Ensures brand stewardship, consistency of voice and appropriate compliance on all social media content.
- Leads and manages company relationship with employee advocacy technology partner/vendor and participates in the evaluation of digital technologies as needed to support Corporate Communications efforts.
- Supports overall Corporate Communications team needs on an ad hoc basis including writing internal emails, blogs, intranet articles, video and podcast production.
- Minimum of 5 years of social media experience in a corporate or agency setting
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Communications/Strategic Communications or English preferred
- Experience of CRO/life sciences industry preferred
- In-depth understanding of social media platforms from content, audience and technical perspective
- Writer with excellent project management skills
- Ability to think strategically and work in a collaborative team environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet the challenge of multitasking and delivering to tight deadlines
- Proven to take initiative and work under pressure
- Able to work with senior business leaders
- High level of attention to detail and organizational skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, progressive and dynamic environment
- Ability to adapt to cultural differences and work in a global environment
- Experience working with and managing vendor or agency partner relationships
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs