As part of PAREXEL Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of PAREXEL Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
What makes a successful Consultant at PAREXEL? Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"They say if you are passionate about what you do, you will never work a day in your life. I can honestly say that this applies to me. I love what I do."Jasen - Consultant
"My experience so far with PAREXEL has been great! I had initially started at PAREXEL as an Independent Consultant but was then presented with a full time job opportunity to really become a part of this fascinating company. I have enjoyed the flexibility to be able to orchestrate a good work/life balance, as well as learn from so many experts in consulting arena and really have a hands-on role with every day bringing a new but exciting challenge."Aqip – Consultant
"I was offered an incredible opportunity to continue my career in regulatory affairs without relocating 1,000 miles away and making major life changes. PAREXEL is an innovative, growing company which offers much needed flexibility and opportunities for professional growth."Blaine – Consultant
"PAREXEL is a very large organization and holds a top position amongst the different companies engaged in the Consulting business. It can offer many opportunities for development and career progression. Also the diversity of projects can offer a great expansion of knowledge in many areas of the Regulatory Affairs arena. Last (but not least), PAREXEL offers a variety of rewards to the employees (bonus scheme, benefits etc)."Giannis – Consultant
"PAREXEL is a CRO that I had always inspired to join because of the variety of knowledge, experts, culture, flexibility and exposure to be client facing as well as to use my technical knowledge all under a professional and diligent environment. I believe it has provided me the right platform to grow both professionally and individually with the opportunities to present my views and to dialogue with colleagues and clients with all but positive outcomes."Aqip – Consultant
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Strong management with depth of experience working for global health authorities.
If you looking for...
- An opportunity to apply your PhD and the experience you've gained in Real World Evidence?
- The opportunity to work closely with a tight knit team of Industry SMEs and gain incredible professional exposure?
- The opportunity to review and analyze retrospective RWE and offer strategic holistic solutions to clients?
Then please consider applying to the Senior Associate Real-World Data & Analytics on the PAREXEL Access Consulting Team!
PAREXEL Access Consulting is seeking to find an experienced and passionate consultant with an interest in health economics. The generation of new clients, the ongoing relationship management with existing clients and the successful management of projects are essential to the growth, security and prosperity of the company. The candidate will be expected to play an instrumental part in the ongoing development and direction of real world evidence studies, being encouraged to bring with them ideas and aspirations to drive forward the research studies and the business.
The Senior Associate Real-World Data & Analytics is an extremely exciting and high profile position within one of the fastest growing organizations in the field! The role will offer tremendous exposure and learning opportunities. Additionally, there will be considerable scope for a high performing individual to implement their ideas for growth into the company in a creative and collaborative atmosphere.
Role objectives and aims:
•Apply data analytics to support research projects and collaborations within the team. This will include conducting statistical analyses, creating analytic datasets, and performing quality control.
•Define analytical variables collaboratively with research scientists and biostatisticians.
• Perform analytical tasks using SAS and other analytical tools.
• Follow comprehensive quality checking and validation processes.
• Create and maintain documentation to document process and data quality issues.
•Perform other related duties incidental to work described herein.
•Potential for opportunities in database administration including acquisition of potential data sources and follow-on steps of cleaning, aggregating and importing data from a variety of sources; and analyzing data quality and recommendations for remediation of quality issues.
QualificationsIdeal candidate should possess:
• A Master’s degree or PhD in the area of outcomes research, epidemiology, biostatistics, statistics, health services research, or a related field.
• A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working with large relational databases, processing large administrative healthcare datasets (medical and pharmacy claims), and or clinical databases (Electronic Health Records), creating final analytical databases, conducting secondary data analyses, and developing research study designs.
• The candidate should possess strong skills in SAS programming. The ideal candidate will also have experience and training in statistical modeling, and development of programs and macros. Demonstrated evidence of publications will be viewed favorably. Recent Pharmaceutical / CRO experience preferred.
• Experience in health economics specialized in Real World Evidence.
• Good presentation skills
• Strong project management skills
• A high degree of written accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong communication skills, especially in the relaying of technical information and project concepts.
• Flexible, determined and self-motivated
EEO DisclaimerPAREXEL is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs