Marketing Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Marketing jobs at Parexel International Careers, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International Careers team. Professionals in Marketing careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Marketing at Parexel International Careers may be waiting for you!
Strategic Digital Communication Marketing LeadJob ID 55533BR Durham, North Carolina
- Sets a vision for digital capability and a roadmap to deliver this vision.
- Provide strong, effective and visible digital marketing leadership to the marketing and corporate communications teams to ensure organization capitalizes on the full potential of the digital ecosystem
- Provide strategic digital marketing counsel and advice to brand teams and corporate communications
- Build and lead Digital Marketing Center of Excellence to share, learn, test, benchmark, and grow in this fast-evolving space
- Work with stakeholders across the business to understand needs and to tailor plans to future requirements
- Drive global web strategy aligned to company and departmental strategic goals and priorities
- Manage corporate web properties and infrastructure; collaborate with and support regional/functional stakeholders on other web properties (e.g., APAC, EPCUs, Talent Acquisition, Parexel Academy, etc.)
- Consult on, execute, measure and optimize SEO/SEM efforts
- Partner with corporate marketing, corporate communications and brand marketing to ensure web elements are integrated into campaigns
- Establish and maintain website governance and associated processes
- Actively partner with stakeholders to foster positive collaborative relationships and a team approach to developing digital experiences, including external email communications
- Lead ideation of new digital experiences that connect with end users in meaningful ways to increase awareness, lead generation and engagement
- Drive strategic decisions on campaign microsites/landing page strategies, including content gating strategies
- Actively evaluate and optimize digital marketing efforts and channels to better understand end user experiences and increase engagement
- Collaborate with corporate communications on social media efforts to ensure seamless and optimized digital experiences
- Stay abreast of new technologies, tools and trends and their impact on digital strategy
- Collaborate with marketing operations and other stakeholders on evaluation, selection and deployment of new digital tools
- Own digital tools, including but not limited to, Evergage and Uberflip; serve as super-user, promoting usage and educating on best practices
- Research and report on competitor digital strategies and provide relative comparisons and position
- Highlight customer journeys to inform digital strategies/tactics, illuminate opportunities and provide actionable insights
- Develop ongoing and ad hoc reporting for web, SEO/SEM and other digital channels as needed
- Partner with marketing analytics to develop and measure the effectiveness of digital marketing programs; identify and execute opportunities for improvement
- Synthesize, interpret and present key results to team and senior leaders as needed
- Test the performance of microsites, landing pages, content, etc. and recommend email A/B testing mechanisms
- Oversee components of digital media spend in collaboration with brand teams and track performance metrics to optimize results
- Manage digital agency relationships, ensuring all digital executions are on strategy and on brand, are cost effective, best-in-class and deliver value for the company
- Serve as liaison between agency-of-record and digital agency
- Evaluate and recommend new digital vendors
- Proven expertise in core digital assets and technologies.
- Proven industry-related experience.
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving and initiative and follow through
- Leadership and communications skills to work across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Demonstrated expertise in using digital marketing channels to drive company growth.
- Knowledge of the marketing technology landscape, including emerging technologies and trends.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills, with an ability to build positive working relationships with all levels of management and peers.
- Executive presence with the ability to gain credibility, rapport and support with all key stakeholders.
- Command of digital marketing tactics and an ability to integrate them to maximize impact.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills including public speaking and presentation skills.
- Creativity, flexibility and agility in problem solving, particularly in managing limited resources in a rapidly-evolving environment.
- Ability to operate efficiently and effectively in a matrixed organization.
- Ability to roll up the sleeves and be hands-on as an implementer.
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines and react quickly to changing priorities.
- Eye for attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience establishing and managing agency and vendor relationships.
- Strong planning, time management and budget management skills.
- Track record in delivering results oriented digital marketing projects and programs
- 10 years of digital marketing experience in a leadership capacity in a B2B services organization, preferably in the CRO/healthcare/pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience evaluating and selecting digital tools and technologies.
- Expertise in influencing others.
- Experience managing vendors and negotiating contracts.
- Global experience required.
- B.S. in Marketing, Communications, Life Sciences or related field.
- Specialist training and/or certification in digital marketing disciplines preferred.
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs